Thank you

thanks for your visit :)

This site contains materials that are not suitable for young readers.

Please be advised that if you are below 18 do not continue reading the rest of my posts.

Monday, December 12, 2011

I USED TO KISS YOU LIKE THIS :(


There were moments when I just lay back and sigh. It still hurts so much.

I reminisce everything about you, in every single moment of everyday. The times that we had shared together are now the hardest things for me to endure. The pain that you had cost me is such a shame that I couldn't live my life well. Your memories in me hurts so bad that in time it will just explode out and eat the whole thing out of me. You used to be my lover, my better-half, my life. But now, you're just the best memory I could only imagine.

I can still remember that last time you ask me to let go. It's hard for me to let go of the only thing that ever felt so good my entire life. I find it hard to accept the fact that the only person I have cared and loved all my life wanted to do the very least thing I could think of. Life sometimes offer us choices we could not even think choosing - but I have to. They say that if you love someone you will let them go. And I did. Now in the middle of everything I'm wishing that life had offered me more choices so I can make the best decision - But I didn't.

I wish you joy, and all the happiness there is. It still hurts until now. Time do not heal all wounds. With time, the wounds are still there - and the pain, they're just lessened.

Now I'm alone, thinking how on earth can I move on... Cause it is so hard letting things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment